February Luncheon- Cruisin' on StarLite Cruises!
Time & Location
About the Event
StarLite Cruises has graciously given us the entire boat for our February Luncheon! It's a private charter so we do have a guest minimum of 50 guests. Please envite friends!
You will not need to choose your entree selection now as you will have the choice of the following once you board.
Grilled Salmon - Salmon filet complimented with a white wine dill sauce, served with Chef's selection of rice and seasonal vegetable.
Vegetarian Harvest - A tasteful culinary presentation of fresh seasonal vegetables, served over a bed of white rice with a tomato provencal sauce.
Chicken Cordon Bleu - Tender chicken breast filled with a ham and swiss cheese, lightly breaded and topped with a classic bechamel sauce, served with Chef's selection of rice and seasonal vegetable.
Shrimp Scampi - Our version of the New Orleans classic combines tender gulf shrimp with fresh vegatables in a mild tomato creole sauce, served with white rice.
Chicken Ceasar Salad - Tender pieces of lightly seasoned chicken breast served over fresh romaine tossed in creamy Ceasar dressing with herbed croutons and Parmesan.
Boarding begins at 11:30am
Departing promptly at 12:00pm
COVID 19 NOTICE:
The health of our Members is our priority. We encourage you to evaluate your health prior to making your reservation. IEWC is not responsible for any illnesses, including Covid 19, as a result of attending any event.
- IEWC Member Ticket$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- IEWC Guest Ticket$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Table of 10$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- IEWC T-Shirt$29+$0.73 Service fee$29+$0.73 Service fee0$0
- Wed, Oct 27Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
- Tue, Jan 18Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Tue, Mar 15Belleair Country Club
- Fri, May 20Evy's Rooftop Bar