October Luncheon Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser at Island Way Grill
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us in person or via Zoom on Tuesday, October 20th at Island Way Grill for our 12th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon. We will have the capacity of up to 60 guests or you can pick up your lunch and join via Zoom.
- Temperature checks at the door
- Masks required
- Social distancing
- Table reservations
- Outside seating if the weather cooperates and it’s cool outside
COVID 19 NOTICE:
The health of our Members is our priority. We encourage you to evaluate your health prior to making your reservation. IEWC is not responsible for any illnesses, including Covid 19, as a result of attending any event.
If you can't come to the Luncheon but would like to join us via zoom click here
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking this link:
Meeting ID: 964 2904 7749
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,96429047749# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96429047749# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 964 2904 7749
Our October Fundraising efforts don't stop at the Luncheon. For the entire month of October you can help us!
1. DONATE MONETARILY on our website.
100% of your donations will be given to provide funds for women to obtain breast cancer screening, diagnostics, and treatment in Pinellas County. One raffle ticket will be given for each $10.00 donated. You do not have to be present to win and winners will be announced at our Luncheon on October 20th.
NON-PROFIT: Pinellas MVP Program - Non Profit IRS Code 501(c) (3): #59-0624462
2. PURCHASE GIFT CERTIFICATES at Island Way Grill. Simply tell them you are with the Island Estates Women’s Club and they will graciously donate $5.00 for each $25.00 Gift Certificate purchased through October 31st, 2020. Gift certificates cannot be used at IEWC Luncheons.
3. PURCHASE A PINK RIBBON MASK. You can order on our website, pick one up at the Luncheon or at our car wash on October 10th at Fifth Third Bank on Island Estates from 10am - 2pm. A $5.00 donation will be made for each mask purchased.
4. GET A CAR WASH on Saturday, October 10th from 10:00 am -2:00pm at Fifth Third Bank on Island Estates.
- IEWC Member$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- IEWC Non-Member$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- Table of 10$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- IEWC T-Shirt$29+$0.73 Service fee$29+$0.73 Service fee0$0
- To-Go Lunch$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Wed, Oct 27Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
- Tue, Jan 18Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Tue, Mar 15Belleair Country Club
- Fri, May 20Evy's Rooftop Bar